Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gloucester Video

I've given quite a few presentations on the Arcadia books I've written about Gloucester, Mathews, and James City County. I created ten minute videos for Gloucester and Mathews, which seemed to go over well. I was reminded about them recently, so decided to post them to YouTube (well, I've only posted Gloucester so far, but Mathews is coming along!). Perhaps they will serve as a little advertisement for my availability to make presentations. I've posted the Gloucester video below.

Oh! By the way, a lot of people ask about the song at the end. It's "Virginia, The Home of My Heart" by Susan Greenbaum. It is available for download from her web site. She wrote it as an entry for a Virginia State Song, but the contest hasn't gone anywhere. Bogged down in politics, I suppose.



No comments: